● Unless otherwise noted, winners must be 18 years old or older to win.
● Employees of Highlands Media Group or respective affiliates, clients, sponsors, other media groups within our company, and their respective families are ineligible to win.
● All prizes must be picked up from Radio Greenbrier at our Studios located at 508 West Oak Street, Covington, VA 24426. Station business hours are, Monday Friday, 10:00 am-5:00 pm.
● Winners must provide photo identification to claim their prize.
● In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected by random drawing or another means deemed appropriate by the station.
● All prizes are awarded “as is.” No change or conversion of prize for cash will be permitted.
● Date and time of promotion can change at any time due to the discretion of the general manager and/or promotions department.
● All decisions by station management are final.
● All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to report their winnings.
● Prizes will be forfeited or reassigned if not claimed within 30 days from date of winning. All prizes are non transferable.
● In consideration of our station allowing individuals to participate in competitions, a contestant release must be signed to relieve the station and associated employees, clients and agencies of any liability for damages or injuries incurred while participation in any station radio contest or promotion.
● Contest rules, dates, or prizes may change at any time at the discretion of the general manager.
● In the event that a contest prize becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute another prize.
● In the case of movie premiers, or like events, admission is not guaranteed. Admission to these events is on a first-come, first-seated basis.
● All contestants give the radio station exclusive right to use their name (s), voice(s) and for any other likeness for promotional purposes.
● Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for station management to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests as well as forfeiture of any prizes won by fraudulent means.